Careers at Blue Sage
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
We are looking for a software developer with 5+ years of experience. You will be responsible for implementing business and regulatory code enhancements to a specialized set of mortgage lending tools. You will also be responsible for researching and resolving issues as part of the client support team. Beneficial skills for this role include experience with Web and Enterprise Frameworks, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Grails, Struts and application SQL tuning.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and If you are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Implement business and regulatory changes to a range of Mortgage lending tools
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers and Engagement Managers in supporting various clients
- Design, Developing and evaluating product code according to business specifications
- Troubleshooting bugs and errors found by QA teams in the product code
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Java Development
- Java Web Programing
- Java Persistence API
- OR Mapping Concepts
- Java API for RESTful Webservices
- Java Dependency Injection
- Java API for JSON Processing
- Java Script Framework (At least one of the below)
- Sencha Ext JS or Node.JS or AngularJS
- Scripting Language (At least one)
- Groovy or Python or similar scripting language
- Spring Framework
- XML, XSLT
- At least one Entity Relationship frameworks like Hibernate
- Experience in production support to troubleshoot the problems
- Attention to detail, analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience in the Mortgage Lending and Financial Services field preferred
- Experience with Performance and monitoring tools like Dynatrace and New Relic, Splunk
- JTA and JMS
Interested? Please complete the Career Inquiry Form.
Blue Sage maintains and ensures that all employees are part of a work environment free from discrimination, and one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. Blue Sage Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Blue Sage is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Blue Sage does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, national origin, ancestry, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.