Careers at Blue Sage
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
We are looking for a software developer with 5+ years of experience specifically in the Mortgage Lending and Financial Services field. You will be responsible for implementing business and regulatory code enhancements to a specialized set of mortgage lending tools. You will also be responsible for researching and faulting issues as part of client support teams. Beneficial skills for this role include experience with Web and Enterprise Frameworks, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Grails, Struts and application performance and monitoring tools like Dynatrace, New Relic Splunk and SQL tuning.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and If you are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Implement business and regulatory changes to a range of Mortgage lending tools
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers and Engagement Managers in supporting various clients
- Design, Developing and evaluating product code according to business specifications
- Troubleshooting bugs and errors found by QA teams in the product code
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Extensive Mortgage Lending and Financial Services Experience Required
- Java Development
- Java Web Programing
- Java Persistence API
- OR Mapping Concepts
- Java API for RESTful Webservices
- Java Dependency Injection
- Java API for JSON Processing
- JTA and JMS
- Java Script Framework (At least one of the below)
- Sencha Ext JS or Node.JS or AngularJS
- Scripting Language (At least one)
- Groovy or Python or similar scripting language
- Spring Framework
- At least one Entity Relationship frameworks like Hibernate.
- Experience in production support to troubleshoot the problems
- Attention to detail, analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Interested? Please complete the Career Inquiry Form.
Blue Sage maintains and ensures that all employees are part of a work environment free from discrimination, and one where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. Blue Sage Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Blue Sage is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Blue Sage does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, national origin, ancestry, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other characteristics protected by law. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.