Careers at Blue Sage
Quality Assurance Tester
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and/or other software issues.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with Software Engineers and Engagement Managers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- 3+ years prior history working with Loan Origination Software and/or Mortgage Banking Operations
- Solid understanding of the Mortgage Lending Process
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in QA methodology with the ability to devise testing scenarios based on requirements
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Familiarity with Jira (Atlassian) software is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills, strong work ethic
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Interested? Please complete the Career Inquiry Form.