Founder & President
Carmine has over forty years of experience in the creation of complex software-based business solutions, over three decades of it spent in the Mortgage industry as a solutions provider. He has built a track record of delivering best-of-breed software solutions to complex business problems. His core competency is in mortgage origination systems. Serving a broad customer base, his systems have continuously challenged the standard for the industry, adding functionality and ease-of-use features that have increased throughput and decreased cost to process. In 2011, Carmine founded Blue Sage Solutions. Using advanced technology stacks with Cloud and Mobile, Blue Sage Solutions provides end-to-end loan origination platforms for the Consumer Lending industry.
- Founder and President of three companies focused on serving the Financial Services Industry
- Input Creations, Inc., founded in 1980 and sold in 1996
- Palisades Technology Partners, LLC., founded in 1999, sold in 2006
- Blue Sage Solutions, founded in 2011
- Architect of numerous origination systems, including Chase and Citibank’s
- Headed implementations at Ditech.com, Wachovia, Long Beach Mortgage and WAMU